Event Discussions
Maximize your Microsoft partnership through event connections

Don't see your topic? Start a Topic
Highlighted
Level 1 Contributor

How to Change DBX to PST File Format In MS Outlook Email?

Outlook express DBX is not supported in new update window. When I update my window it is not able to support in that window or Outlook. Manual method is available but that method is a very long and tricky. If I try to convert from manual method I face many troubles. If there is any short method, please suggest me.

Level 1 Contributor

Re: How to Change DBX to PST File Format In MS Outlook Email?

Dear Author, 

DBX is the deault file format created by Outlook Express to store mailbox. There is separate DBX file for each folder such as inbox.dbx for Inbox, sent.dbx for Sent items, outbox.dbx for Outbox etc. 

Technically, there is no manual solution available for the conversion of Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST. But you can still move to Outlook with the help of SysTools DBX to PST Converter. It is one of the best rated software for the conversion of Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST. The DBX to PST Converter allows to preview Outlook Express DBX files in 8+ preview modes to deeply analyze Outlook Express files. It also provides the functionality to export Outlook Express DBX files to EML, MSG and MBOX file format as well. Try demo of SysTools DBX to PST Converter for best result without any data loss and error.

I hope this will help you

Regards

Level 1 Contributor

Re: How to Change DBX to PST File Format In MS Outlook Email?

You require a DBX to PST Converter Software, which easily migrates your DBX data into PST format as well as it capable of keeps folder hierarchy without any error. I already face this query, so I recommend DBX to PST Conversion.

There are multiple software’s available online for Converting DBX to PST file. I am also trying much utility for export emails from DBX file to Outlook PST format because I have no. of clients which have different DBX file and I exporting that into Outlook. I used DBX to PST Tool for this task, really this application has excellent exporting mailbox speed and export times into different file format like PST/EML/MSG/ Mailbox. You can also try this exporter software and exporting emails from DBX file. Visit here:

https://www.gaintools.com/dbx/pst/