Hero Banner

Event Discussions

Maximize your Microsoft partnership through event connections

Highlighted
Level 4 Contributor

Connecting Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks

with the internet & on-premises networks. Virtual networks can be connected with each other to enable resources in either virtual network to communicate with each other using the virtual network (VNet) peering.

Watch at https://bit.ly/2CEa7oN

In this webcast, you will learn how to plan, implement, and troubleshoot VNet peering in Microsoft Azure.

Agenda
  • Configuring VNet Peering
  • Deploying VMs into Peered VNets
  • Configuring Global VNet Peering
  • Troubleshooting VNet-to-VNet Connectivity
  • Q&A session with the speaker
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Influencer

Re: Connecting Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks

Hi Hariom,

This is a topic that is important and my experience is that this knowledge is spread thin so I applaude efforts to educate partners as. The old way of networking is gone in many aspects - and the new type of networking demands updated knowledge. I'm not an engineer myself but I have first-hand experience of the value having top-notch networking experts working for you!

Regards, Per

2 REPLIES 2
Influencer

Hi Hariom,

This is a topic that is important and my experience is that this knowledge is spread thin so I applaude efforts to educate partners as. The old way of networking is gone in many aspects - and the new type of networking demands updated knowledge. I'm not an engineer myself but I have first-hand experience of the value having top-notch networking experts working for you!

Regards, Per

Level 4 Contributor

Hi Per,

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. We constantly try to educate our learners to adopt Microsoft new technologies, solutions, and skills.

Regards,

Hariom