Business Applications Cloud Sales Bootcamp
Build your foundational sales knowledge of Microsoft Business Applications. Business Applications Cloud Sales Bootcamp is designed for sales professionals to gain an understanding of Power Platform & Dynamics 365 and become proficient at starting sales conversations, solving customer challenges, pitching Microsoft cloud value, and overcoming objections by showcasing real-time customer benefits.
Join this bootcamp for the following insights:
- Strategies for building an ongoing partnership focused on your customer’s continued digital transformation
- How to sell the value of Business Applications solutions and lead with business outcomes
- Understand the “Why Microsoft” differentiators and cross-selling opportunities
- Explore relevant value propositions, conversation starters, objection-handling, opportunity identification, and sales resources
Who should attend this live, virtual bootcamp?
The Microsoft Cloud Sales Bootcamp is ideal for sales, account executives, sales leaders, Microsoft practice leads, consultants, and even pre-sales specialists looking to bolster their sales acumen. With three hours worth of training in total, this virtual bootcamp is open to anyone who is:
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform and looking to improve their sales skills
- Experienced in the solution area, but new to Microsoft
- Familiar with other Microsoft Cloud solution areas but new to Business Applications
For China participants
Participation requires transferring your personal data to other countries in which Microsoft operates, including the United States. By submitting this form, you agree to the transfer of your data outside of China. Privacy Statement.
***By selecting yes, you understand and acknowledge that your email address as well learning information associated with this event will be shared with your organization. Your employer may still access and retain this information after the event. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
To register from Canada, please click here.