- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
AMERICA/EMEA Windows 365 Partner Bootcamp: DAY 2 (M365v459EXT)
Windows 365 takes the operating system to the Microsoft Cloud, securely streaming the full Windows experience – including all your customers’ apps, content, and settings – to any device. This approach creates a new personal computing category, specifically for the hybrid world: the Cloud PC. A lot of customers are asking partners for help to enable Cloud PCs for their workforces and looking for the best ways to manage them, making this a great time for building or enhancing your device management practice.
The Windows 365 Partner Bootcamp will provide practical guidance for partners to monetize the Windows 365 opportunity through their current customer base and to attract new customers. During this bootcamp, our team will walk you through Windows 365 Business and Windows 365 Enterprise scenarios and workshops so you can find market opportunities to grow your business. Our team will enable you to deploy, configure, and manage Cloud PCs.
The event will take place in the Americas region on June 7 and 8 and in the APAC region on June 14 and 15, 2022. Partners will have an opportunity to interact with Windows 365 subject matter experts through a moderated live Q&A chat during every session, along with an open Q&A chat at the end of day 2.
Recommended for but not limited to the following roles
- Sales and business development managers
- Presales consultants and architects
- Technical architects and consultants
- Product managers
Following is a detailed bootcamp agenda. Please register for each day.
- Overview of Windows 365 and the partner opportunity
- Getting started with Windows 365 Business
- Overview of Windows 365 and Azure Virtual Desktop – How to choose Windows 365 Enterprise or Windows 365 Business
- How to deliver the Windows 365 workshop for small and medium business (SMB) customers (one to many)
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows 365 Enterprise
- Security for Windows 365
- Managing next-gen Windows
- Managing Windows 365 with Microsoft Intune
- How to deliver the Next-Gen Windows workshop
- Partner solutions for Windows 365
- Ask me anything: Windows 365
Local times for reference
Americas/EMEA event on June 7 and 8:
- 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Pacific Time
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Eastern Time
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM, UTC Time
- 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Central European Summer Time
APAC event on June 15 and 16:
- 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM, India Time
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Singapore Time
- 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Australian Eastern Time
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM, New Zealand Standard Time
Register for these no-cost, virtual live events today!
To stay up to date about the latest training and news, join the Microsoft 365 Partner Yammer community.
Event registration for individual sessions (choose one option for each day)
Register for Americas June 7, 2022, 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Pacific Time
Register for APAC June 14, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM, Pacific Time
Register for Americas June 8, 2022, 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Pacific Time
Register for APAC June 15, 2022, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM, Pacific Time