Dynamics 365 -lisensointi: Mitä uutta syyskuu 2020
Syyskuun muutoksia Dynamics 365 -lisensointiin. Enjoy!
Fraud Protection entitlements will be added to Dynamics 365 Commerce, effective October 1, 2020. In consequence, Commerce customers will be able to purchase Fraud Protection additional capacity SKUs without buying the base offer.
Reminder of earlier announced offers that are generally available on October 1, 2020:
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations: Microsoft will transition project management capabilities - Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation and Project Management Accounting (included in Finance and Activity SKU) - to the new Dynamics 365 Project Operations, available on October 1, 2020. For more information, see
- Grandfathering plans in Licensing Hub: Partners (updated on August 27, 2020)
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights: New entitlements and production/non-production environments for purchase will be available October 1, 2020.
See the Dynamics 365 Licensing Deck, September 2020, for more information on all of the above mentioned updates: Partners (requires access to PartnerSource).
Call to Action: For Awareness
- Dynamics 365 Licensing Deck (ppt): Partners
- Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide (PDF)
- Dynamics 365 Licensing FAQ: Partners (PDF)
- Dynamics 365 Pricing and Licensing Hub for Partners
- Partner: Microsoft Partner Community
Submit feedback and suggestions regarding the Dynamics 365 Licensing Readiness: Partners