Dynamics 365 -lisensointi: Mitä uutta lokakuu 2020
Dynamics 365 -lisensointiopas on saanut uuden muodon ja se sisältää nyt myös Business Centralin ja yhdistetyn todellisuuden. Samalla se on saanut lokakuun kuukausipäivityksen. Muista aina hakea tuore lisensointidokumentti äläkä hilloa vanhaa levyllesi. Alla lyhyesti muutoksista.
The Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide has been reformatted and renewed for October 1, 2020.
The following changes have been made:
- Applications are presented in alphabetical order. Each section covers the full story including licensing model, additional applications and capacity, and use rights.
- Business Central and Mixed Reality offers are now included in this guide and duplicative information has been removed.
- Product licensing information that is legally binding is presented in the Product Terms and Online Services Terms (OST).
- Power Platform licensing information is referenced in Power Platform licensing documents.
New offers and updates that are generally available on October 1, 2020:
- Business Central (cloud): New additional environment capacity SKU: 1 production environment, 3 sandboxes, 4GB/user file storage
- Business Central, on-premises: Version 17
- Commerce: Fraud Protection capabilities are now included in Commerce base offer. In case customers need additional Fraud Protection capacity, they are eligible to purchase the overage SKUs without the need to buy the Fraud Protection base offer.
- Customer Insights: New entitlements and production/non-production environments for purchase will be available October 1, 2020.
- Project Operations: Microsoft will transition project management capabilities - Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation and Project Management Accounting (included in Finance and Activity SKU) - to the new Dynamics 365 Project Operations. For more information, see
- Project Operations resources pages: Learning (Field)
- Grandfathering plans in Licensing Hub: Field / Partners (updated on September 24, 2020)
- New scenarios training video to help understand the most common licensing transition paths to Project Operations. See Licensing Training page (Field only) / Partners: PSBC (access required)