- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Azure AI Bootcamp | March 28-30, 2023
Registration link: https://vshow.on24.com/vshow/Azure_Depth/registration/22504
Session times (local start times):
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT (UTC-7)
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM IST (UTC+05:30)
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM BST (UTC+1:00)
Attend this bootcamp to learn about Azure artificial intelligence (AI) services designed for developers and data scientists to do more with less. Take advantage of responsible AI practices, decades of breakthrough research, and flexibility that Azure AI offers to build and deploy your own AI solutions. Engage with Microsoft leaders and product experts to acquire the knowledge to access and integrate high-quality vision, speech, language, and decision-making AI models through simple API (application programming interfaces) calls in your apps and services and create your own machine learning models with tools like Jupyter Notebooks, Visual Studio Code, and open-source frameworks like TensorFlow and PyTorch.
Take a deep dive into Azure Machine Learning, Azure cognitive services and applied AI services
During this workshop, you will gain insight into:
- Azure Machine learning, an end-to-end platform for building, training, and deploying machine learning models. Apply principles and practices for responsible AI.
- Cognitive services, a comprehensive family of customizable cognitive APIs for vision, speech, language, and decision making including OpenAI models, with the most comprehensive portfolio of AI capabilities. Learn how to build apps to achieve human parity in computer vision, speech, and language.
- Learn how to modernize business processes with task-specific AI to solve common scenarios. Run responsibly anywhere with security that extends from the cloud to intelligent edge.
This is an intermediate to advanced level training event. Participants should be familiar with and have some work experience with Azure, ability to navigate the Azure portal and foundational knowledge of Azure services. In addition, having knowledge of the relevant role-based certification content (passing the exam-AI Fundamentals is not required) is suggested.
Participants can prepare for the event using the following options:
- Study the relevant role-based content available on Microsoft Learn
- Attend a Cloud Week for Partners event and select the appropriate role-based track
- If your organization is part of the Microsoft Learn Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI), attend a formal Microsoft Official Course (MOC) through the ESI Learning Portal LXP
- Find free self-paced learning content and technical documentation related to the workshop topics at Microsoft Learn
@devenramani I believe this bootcamp and most others are online now, but hopefully @Octalita can confirm. 🙂
Is the Bootcamp online or at certain location?