Microsoft partner sales bootcamp: Business Applications
This sales bootcamp will teach you strategies for building partnerships, how to sell the value of Business Applications and lead with business outcomes, and to understand the "why Microsoft" differentiators and cross-selling opportunities!
Microsoft Partner Sales Bootcamp Series
Sales Training for Business Applications
One of the four Microsoft Cloud solution areas, Business Applications provides purpose-built applications to help customers manage specific business functions including: sales, customer service, field service, finance and operations, and talent.
Join this bootcamp for the following insights:
- Strategies for building an ongoing partnership focused on your customer’s continued digital transformation
- How to sell the value of Business Applications and lead with business outcomes
- Understand the “Why Microsoft” differentiators and cross-selling opportunities
- Explore relevant value propositions, conversation starters, objection-handling, opportunity identification, and sales resources
Who should attend this virtual bootcamp?
The Microsoft Cloud Sales Bootcamp Series is ideal for sales and presales roles, technical consultants, and Microsoft practice leads from consulting or systems integrator partners. This virtual bootcamp is open to anyone who is:
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform and looking to improve their sales skills.
- Experienced in the solution area but new to Microsoft.
- Familiar with other Microsoft Cloud solution areas but new to Business Applications.
- Welcome: 0:00-8:30
- How Microsoft is Enabling Digital Transformation: 8:30-23:00
- Innovate with Intelligent Business Applications: 23:00-41:30
- Microsoft Catalyst, a Business Value Selling Approach: 41:30-1:23:00
- Partner Success Story: 1:36:00-1:46:00
- Leading with Business Outcomes to Win Deals: 1:46:00-2:20:00
- How to Leverage Microsoft Programs and Resources for Success: 2:30:00-2:55:30
- What’s Next: 2:55:30-3:00:00