Hero Banner

Certification & Trainings

Find upcoming trainings to accelerate your readiness in skilling. Get certified now!

Octalita

2022 February - Join the Microsoft Licensing Academy

Octalita_0-1643174375380.png

Gain valuable insight into Microsoft’s product licensing through the Microsoft Licensing Academy. Register for our expert live and on-demand webinars covering topics such as Azure Licensing, Dynamics 365, and other licensing online services.

Click here to register now to get the latest news

23th February 2022 | 10:00 - 11:00 AM CET (GMT+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris

Your License. Our passion. Gain valuable insight into Microsoft’s product licensing through Microsoft Licensing Academy. Join our most recent live webinar with professional trainer, Vicky Lea, to discuss the latest licensing news.

Agenda:

• The Latest Licensing News: February 2022 
  • Q&A

Speaker:

Octalita_1-1643174460798.png

Vicky Lea

Licensing and Technology Trainer

After graduating from university having studied Computing and Information Systems, Vicky took a job as an application trainer.  Quite quickly Vicky discovered that she enjoyed training and Excel, Access and VBA programming were her favourite topics to teach.  After taking a pause in her working life to have two lovely boys, Vicky then started on her journey to become a Microsoft Licensing trainer, only to discover that this was something she enjoyed even more. Vicky said: “I have been a licensing trainer for many years now and I thrive on the way that as licensing evolves, I get the opportunity to take the mystery out of the rules and make it clear to everyone attending my training."

Check out our other webinars

0 REPLIES 0