Security Cloud Week for Partners | February 7-11, 2022
Discover the capabilities of Microsoft’s Security solutions and build your skills your way
Cyber-attacks are a daily threat to businesses around the world, and the demand for skilled professionals is growing. Security Cloud Week for Partners is designed for technical professionals to discover how Microsoft’s Security, Compliance and Identity solutions can meet these threats.
This modular five-day virtual training experience allows learners to build their Security skills through a choice of instructor-led courses, on-demand labs, live Q&A and offline Q&A during the hours that best fit into busy schedules.
Two live training sessions will be offered each day of the event and will start at different times depending on your location. All sessions are recorded for on-demand playback for up to 30 days post-event, with a variety of closed caption language options available.
During Cloud Week, participants will:
- Get the business value of Security through our keynote sessions
- Learn the capabilities of Microsoft’s Security, Compliance, and Identity solutions
- Start your certification preparation with instructor-led exam prep and hands-on labs designed to help you attain role-based certifications
- Skill up on your own time through a choice of on-demand and live trainings, offered at the time of day that works best for you
- Ask questions anytime, and certified trainers will answer. The exclusive Teams channel will be available every day
Kick off the Security learning journey
This Cloud Week is just the beginning of Microsoft’s commitment to Security learning. Build upon this training with future cloud week events throughout 2022!
Cloud Week offers a selection of Fundamentals and Role-based courses. Role-based offerings are condensed to allow busy professionals to complete training without impacting billable hours. By combining live, on-demand and self-study options, participants have flexibility to learn on their own terms.