Dare2Share is Coming - Register Today to Secure Your Spot!
Registration is now open for Dare2Share, a digital event experience that will take place virtually from 2-3 February 2021.
This informative and interactive Canadian digital event features a series of keynotes, breakouts, hosted roundtables*, and partner/seller meetings*. Dare2Share will be a quarterly event for partners to receive key messages/priorities while also engaging in structured and targeted co-sell meetings with sales teams to accelerate and build engagement pipeline. (*roundtables and partner/seller meetings are by invite-only)
On February 2, we have the following breakout session line-up:
- IT Financial Management – Azure Cloud Economics
- Mastering Digital Relationships for Lead Generation & Business Success
- Extending Opportunities with Microsoft Security
- Enriched Partner Portfolio
- Teams as an Ecosystem - The Platform Story
- Azure Synapse Analytics + Power BI = Better Together
- Monetizing Small and Mid-Size Business Transformation with Modern Workplace
- Understanding the Impact of Marketplace on Your Scale Strategy
- The Power of Meetings
- Go-to-Market with Github
You also won’t want to miss the Opening Keynote with Gavriella Schuster and Kevin Peesker, and we wrap up the first day with Suzanne Gagliese, Lisa Carroll, Harp Girn, and Jason Hermitage.
Secure your spot today by registering at http://aka.ms/21d2sq3.
We look forward to you joining us!