One Celebration Wednesday, July 17
As previously announced, there is an exciting night planned for the One Celebration featuring Queen and Adam Lambert. Certainly a night you won't want to miss. If you plan to attend, you should review the logistics information below.
Wednesday, July 17
Las Vegas Festival Grounds
Important logistics info:
- Shuttles: we have increased the quantity of shuttles to and from the One Celebration, along with shorter transportation routes. Shuttle service from conference hotels will be provided to One Celebration from 7:15pm - 9:00pm. Return shuttle service to conference hotels will begin at 9:30pm.
- Attendees taking ride share will be required to be dropped off outside the venue and walk 0.32kms along the pedestrian walkway. Parking will not be available, please plan to take shuttles from your hotel to the Las Vegas Festival Grounds.
- An air-conditioned 'Northern Lights Lounge' will offer an opportunity to cool down during the celebration
- Access: Your Microsoft Inspire or Microsoft Ready name badge and government issued photo ID are required for entry.
- Security: All attendees must go through a metal detector and bag search. Please leave all of your bags at your hotel - they will not be allowed into the One Celebration for security reasons.
- No re-entry once attendees leave.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older.
- Casual attire nad comfortable shoes are recommended. The event is outdoors, and the temperature is expected to be between 100°F (37 C) - 110°F (43 C). Please dress accordingly.