12-15-2020 06:33 AM
Recording of CEE live session, dedicated to Microsoft Advance Specializations.
Date/Time: 18th of December 2020 12:00 – 13:00 | (GMT+02:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague
Meeting recording available at:
Microsoft Advance Specialization: why, how and best practices
An advanced specialization is a validation of a partner’s capability to deliver high-fidelity services in a specific solution area. Advanced specializations are customer-facing labels displayed on a partner’s business profile in the Partner Directory, enabling partners to showcase their differentiated skills. In a nutshell, it’s an exclusive partner label and unique opportunity for your company to differentiate on the market.
At the webinar you will learn:
- Why partners should consider attaining advanced specialization
- What requirements should partners meet to attain advanced specialization and how to prepare for meeting those requirements
- Real life experience, shared by a partner, who have attained advanced specialization
- Gabor Vass, Microsoft CEE GTM Lead
- Justin Alderson, Microsoft CEE Partner Technology Directory
- Pavel Chuchanov, Microsoft CEE Partner Technical Lead
- Denis Tomic, Customer Success Manager, Span
0 REPLIES 0