- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Reminder FY23 BI Partner Program Membership Requirements - Refresh effective April 1, 2023
Hello Business Intelligence Partners,
As many are aware, we shared the updated FY23 BI Partner Program requirements in October to align with the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program (MCPP) announcement. We will begin updating our partner database starting April 1, 2023. This means that all partners will have until March 31st to meet the updated requirements (see below) to remain an active member within our program and continue to receive the benefits associated with each tier.
Listed Partner requirements:
- Link a partner ID to your Power Platform customer account (PAL), Azure customer account (DPOR), or a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) for at least one customer OR
- Achieve the new Solutions Partner for Data & AI or Business Applications1
- Earn a certification in one of the following:
Showcase Partner requirements:
- Achieve the new Solutions Partner for Data & AI or Business Applications.
- Earn certifications towards:
- Analytics on Microsoft Azure specialization: combination of 3:
- Business Intelligence:
Partners that do not meet the program requirements will be removed from the Power BI Partner Directory found on Find a Partner | Microsoft Power BI and the Power BI Partner Solution Showcases on Partner showcase | Microsoft Power BI.
For more information, please reference our FY23 Business Intelligence Partner Program Guide at aka.ms/BIpartnerprogramguide or reach out to our BI Concierge for support.
- Those who have an active Silver or Gold Data Analytics or Cloud Business Applications Competency as part of the retired Microsoft Partner Network will be invited to participate in our weekly partner community call, Tech Talks: BI on Wednesdays at 8AM Pacific at aka.ms/TechTalksBI and in our online community, BI MPC at aka.ms/BIMPC
- The DA-100 exam retired as of March 31, 2022 – current certification holders will remain a valid alternative for the PL-300 until March 31, 2023. A replacement exam, Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst, is available for those who are earning the certification for the first time. If you've already earned the Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate certification, you can renew it within the six-month period prior to its expiration by completing the free online assessment available on the certification renewal page.
- Certifications for Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate and Microsoft Certified: Azure Enterprise Data Analyst Associate are not yet required, but are highly encouraged and studying for Exam AZ-500 and Exam DP-500 are recommended.