Hero Banner

Building Partnerships & Alliances

Build a successful Microsoft practice through partners & alliances

Visitor 1

looking for new partnerships Asset Management

Accruent is an innovator and global industry leader with leading solutions to shape, drive, manage, and control all the physical resources and assets of organizations and support them in achieving their missions.

Accruent is looking for Partners to join our global team. Whether you’re a cloud provider, systems integrator, VAR  get in touch. Looking forward to cath up with you in Vegas.

4 REPLIES 4
Visitor 1

Hello! Can you provide more information? 

Influencer

Hi Clecca, was the question for me or for someone else?

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

Dear community, 

I am currently a partner development manager working for Windstream out of Ohio. I am looking to build new vertical partnerships in Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Chicago, Texas.

I'm looking forward to connect with you and discuss further how we might be able to cultivate new business opportunities with our partner base.  Not only am I involved on the Telecomm but also on the PCI compliance as well. 

Best regards, 

Lisa Dunlap

Lisa.Dunlap@windstream.com

Influencer

These two posts above are pretty wonderful! There is indeed a great opportunity for SAM Partners to build longlasting and highly profitable partnerships with other types of Partners - like ISVs, SIs, LSPs and MSPs. 

SAM Partners have unique insights in what is happening in customer accounts and by working together we can help customers become more successful with their IT.

This is really a great opportunity and I would love to learn more about success stories between SAM Partners and other Partners!

Regards, Per