Want to become a PowerApps partner?
Become a PowerApps partner! Attend a free PowerApps Partner Airlift to grow your capacity and business in PowerApps. If you’re a practice lead, ask your resources sign up for the Airlift today. It is best to build begin building your PowerApps capacity with a pre-sales architect and a solution architect to pursue new customer acquisitions and drive adoption of your Office, Dynamics and Azure solutions. Seats are limited and assigned on first-come, first-serve basis.
Why add PowerApps to your practices?
- Implement solutions with 3-month ROI
- Save on developer time by nearly 70%
- Modernize both 1st and 3rd party applications on one single platform
Why become a PowerApps partner?
- Gain market visibility on powerapps.com
- Run co-branded marketing campaigns
- Drive targeted leads for your service offerings
Re: Want to become a PowerApps partner?
PowerApps and Flow are great for building apps in 'low code fashion'!
I have seen several companies that have been able to build a decent practice out of it. I'm especially thinking about giving people with great understanding of business processes the ability to build apps that gives 'digital support'!
And low code/no code is really hot today! It's a way to democratize app development!