Hero Banner

Building Partnerships & Alliances

Build a successful Microsoft practice through partners & alliances

Anonymous
Not applicable

RECAP - Ask Me Anything Topic: How to partner with partners

In case you missed it, check back to read the January AMA, which featured questions answered by Per Werngren, Microsoft partner, CEO & Founder of Accelerator and author of P2P playbook. Have more questions? Comment below and we will answer them.

-----

Do you think there is an ideal number of partners for organizations of different sizes? My thoughts are that with too many partners, relationships cannot be properly maintained; with too few partners, business opportunities will be limited.

-----

I know that there are partners that have tried P2P in the past and have been burnt. What key takeaways would you say from your experience can assist make sure the P2P relationship is a more successful?

-----

What are the barriers to entry to become a partner (in the Microsoft Partner Network)?

-----

Is there room for generalists in the partner community?

The basis for this question is that there seems to be a big push for specialization within the Microsoft partner community today. I personally think there is room for both deep experts and broad generalists.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

-----

What is the best age to create a partner led business?

We hear a lot about Millennials and we are starting to hear about Gen Z's.

What about Baby Boomers? As I have spoken and written about they have The FEM Factor.

How can Friends, Experience, and Money help get a partner led business going?

-----

What's the best way to help a partner roll up their Intellectual Property into a viable offering?

This is based on Gavriella's most recent article in Forbes (and part of my blog post on the same topic with the intertwining of the POTF with the COTF).

0 REPLIES 0