#PuertoRicoStrong -- Please help
#MSPartner Carlos Bermudez, located in Puerto Rico‚ has an urgent message for us regarding Hurricane Maria:
Although his family, property and business didn't suffer much damage, Puerto Rico needs a lot of help. There was a blackout event for a couple of days, there are currently hundreds of people stranded at the airport, and hundreds of other humanitarian issues. He's trying to get US and global business leaders to generate some awareness. This will help put the spotlight on top government officials, raise money and get more support.
Please promote this content to help Carlos' home country!
- Carlos recently posted a piece about one of his clients who was able to make payroll because their ERP was hosted on Azure: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6318241469836730368
- The main donation page created by the government is here http://prfaa.pr.gov/unitedforpuertorico/
- Gavriella recently made a twitter post on the topic: https://twitter.com/gavriels1/status/912761698594963456
- MPN Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6318598678999375872
- MPN Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mspartner/posts/10155764711679594
- MPN Tweet 1: https://twitter.com/msPartner/status/912834653274255362
- MPN Tweet 2: https://twitter.com/msPartner/status/912834884590116865
Every share helps. Please support Carlos and our extended Microsoft partner community #PuertoRicoStrong
Partner to Partner