Hero Banner

Building Partnerships & Alliances

Build a successful Microsoft practice through partners & alliances

T2G22
Visitor 1

Partner with new company

Hello.  I am hoping I can find guidance or partnership.  My company relies heavily on allowing our customers to go "Live" within our app database.  I would love to partner with someone that can fill the supplies of this as I place my order.  Seeking to have app uploaded as well as product shipped to me.

4 REPLIES 4
anandkoodali
Level 2 Contributor

We provide unbiased guidance to what technology the customers can use to get the most out of their businesses.      

To modernise the applications, you need expertise beyond the cloud to actually manage it. So that’s where our team shines with people , process , technology and tools. Let’s listen to your business problems in your verse and then we will decide down the line what can we do with my organization’s capabilities to best serve that need.

Please drop us a note anand.k@sysfore.com to see if our synergies meet!

Dollarbird64
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @T2G22 

I could connect to some extent but would be great if we can talk more about this. Can you please drop a mail on sales@dollarbirdinc.com

Thanks

tooeazydev
Visitor 1

I'd love more information if possible. I'm fairly new as well so it could possibly be a good leaning experience for us both. Email me mikeheady13@gmail.com

TooEazy
Iamnsns
Level 1 Contributor

">