Hero Banner

Building Partnerships & Alliances

Build a successful Microsoft practice through partners & alliances

Anonymous
Not applicable

Partner for Dynamics 365

Chinggis Consulting is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to business, ensuring a level of certainty no other company can match. We offer a consulting services, integrated portfolio of Software, IT infrastructure, Training, engineering and other services.

We are finding partner for Dynamics 365. Send us company profile and case studies.

Sincerely,

SUKHBAT Batjargal
CEO

Chinggis Consulting LLC
Your vision is our passion.

Address: 19th floor, Business Tower 
Chinggis avenue, 1st khoroo
Sukhbaatar district – 14251
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Phone: +976-77858848
Mobile: +976-98118848
Support: +976-99155711
Email: ceo@chinggis.co   
Web: www.chinggis.co

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Level 3 Contributor

Hi,

We are dynamics 365 based partner based in India with a strong practise in Dynamics NAV & CRM of over 10 years. Let me know your requirement so that we can take this discussion forward.

Regards,

Devesh Aggarwal

devesh@compusoftadvisors.com

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Level 1 Contributor

Hi

We are a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement partner.

Happy to help

Dave

Level 1 Contributor

We are looking for a Dynamics partner to assist in our sales and delivery for Dynamics 365 and Business Central.

Sid 832.443.1231
Level 3 Contributor

Hi Sid,

Would be glad to assist. We have a highly trained D365 CE & Business Central team based in India. We can work with you & your team remotely to deliver the solutions for your organisaton.

Can you send more details of your requirements to devesh@compusoftadvisors.com so that i can align the same to my team to respond.

Devesh Aggarwal  

Level 1 Contributor

Devesh,

Thanks for reaching out. I've included Lance Peele, our Microsoft Practice Manager. Our client is looking at a CRM/Inventory/Financials solution. He is currently using Quickbooks desktop for his financials.

70 users

He has seen SAP and Accumatica.

In our discovery call we determined Business Central could be the right fit. Let me know when you have time to discuss.

Thank you

Sid Leake

GDS Managing Partner

832.443.1231 Direct

sid.leake@gdsonline.net
Level 3 Contributor

Hi,

We are dynamics 365 based partner based in India with a strong practise in Dynamics NAV & CRM of over 10 years. Let me know your requirement so that we can take this discussion forward.

Regards,

Devesh Aggarwal

devesh@compusoftadvisors.com

View solution in original post