Hero Banner

Building Partnerships & Alliances

Build a successful Microsoft practice through partners & alliances

MindverseC
Visitor 1

GTM Partnership

Hello Partner,

We have now 8 Microsoft 365 Administrators and 4 AZURE experts available for immediate deployment from Offshore (INDIA) remotely as per your local office hours for your requirements.

All our consultants are English speaking, Microsoft Certified having global project/support delivery experiences.

This is a unique opportunity for partners wants to have their offshore center to lower operational cost without compromising quality.

Meantime, we are also open for a business tie-up, where we bring Government Projects within UK & Europe, work jointly to make revenue based on each other’s competency.

You can hire entire offshore team or any number as per your requirements. We are particularly looking for business tie-up with UK & Europe based partners.

However, we are open for business from partners from other regions if you need offshore component for your business.

Please connect me at shaibalm@mindverseconsulting.com to explore further.

Regards,

Shaibal

2 REPLIES 2
Dollarbird64
Level 2 Contributor

Hi 

Dollarbird is a solution provider for many brands so far in terms of technology, human resource, and consulting. We have a proven record of 11 years of being in support services specifically targeting to Development, Digital advertising, and many other customer services. We provide end-to-end solutions for all our clients specifically when they are in an 'SOS' situation of their business. I, Yogesh Jadhav - The CRO of Dollarbird, personally would like to know how we can be the best fit for all your needs. Please drop a mail at yogeshvj@dollarbirdinc.com or at sales@dollarbirdinc.com and I will be there on other end. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you

NAzhar
Level 3 Contributor

Hi @MindverseC,

Xavor is the digital transformation partner of choice for global leaders in life sciences and high-tech manufacturing. Xavor’s global footprint allows us to serve customers across the globe: headquartered in Irvine, California, the company also has innovation labs in China and a delivery network in Pakistan. With 25 years of excellence in delivery, we have empowered over 500 customers with end-to-end enablement of their product lifecycle. Our legacy is one of designing and developing best-in-class custom applications and providing mission-critical support, maintenance, customization and integration of enterprise systems. Our work has secured us close partnerships with Microsoft, Oracle and AWS. You can find more about our company here: www.xavor.com

We have a similar model for partnerships that you can view here: www.xavor.com/partnerships. You can reach out to me at nazhar@xavor.com to take this conversation further.

Looking forward.