Hero Banner

Building Partnerships & Alliances

Build a successful Microsoft practice through partners & alliances

Visitor 1

Business lead generation through chat bot

We are dedicated to providing the ultimate, all-encompassing, eCommerce business solution through automated chat technology. MyAssistant has skipped to the forefront of the automated chat service industry with our innovative approach, which implements advanced intelligent response theories to enable the VP's actions and reactions to mirror authentic human behavior patterns. Our advanced intelligent chat service is designed to increase sales, decrease operating costs, and optimize online customer service.I also service for local businesses reputation management and competitor online marketing analysis. Need a partner to join and market the products and share.

1 REPLY 1
Visitor 1

@Businesschatbot wrote:

We are dedicated to providing the ultimate, all-encompassing, eCommerce business solution through automated chat technology. MyAssistant has skipped to the forefront of the automated chat service industry with our innovative approach, which implements advanced intelligent response theories to enable the VP's actions and reactions to mirror authentic human behavior patterns. Our advanced intelligent chat service is designed to increase sales, decrease operating costs, and optimize online customer service.I also service for local businesses reputation management and competitor online marketing analysis. Need a partner to join and market the products and share.

I am interested.