Hero Banner

Building Partnerships & Alliances

Build a successful Microsoft practice through partners & alliances

dvora_coforge
Level 1 Contributor

Alliance/Partnership for Cloud Business Applications in India

Hi,

New to the partner community so would like to connect with experienced partners on building the Dynamics practice from an offshore perspective as well as building a center of competency.

As part of the process we are also looking to partner with CBA partners in India for solutions & accelerators, and development resources.

2 REPLIES 2
ankit_shah007
Level 1 Contributor

Good morning Dhavwal,

I'm Ankit Shah, Microsoft certified Dynamics 365 and Power Platform techno functional consultant at Inkey IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Where we empower the most crucial business element of any successful firm - "Innovation in automation".

We're adept at below Microsoft business solutions and technologies

>> Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApp, PowrApp Portal, Power Automate, Dataverse (aka CDS))

>> D365 (Sales, Business Central, Service, Marketing, PSA, Field Service etc)

>> SharePoint

>> MS Azure

>> MS Team

We can fill the bill. Could you share your availability for the introductory call in the coming week?

Thanks,

Ankit

dvora_coforge
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Ankit,

Sorry for the delayed response, i was not able to access this portal and didnt receive any email notification as well. In any case, i am available tomorrow 11AM to 4PM IST. You can reach me on my email dhawal.vora@coforgetech.com.

Let me know if the time works for you or you can suggest a time.

We have a few opportunities that we need to respond to and would appreciate any help you could provide for the same.