Hero Banner

Blog Discussions

Share your thoughts on our Cloud + AI Partner Network Blogs

Level 1 Contributor

I Need to Migrate Office 365 to Office 365

I need a solution to migrate mailboxes from Office 365 to Office 365, I have two Office 365 tenant with multiple user mailboxes, due to urgent company migration requirement I need to migrate mailboxes from one Office 365 to another Office 365 tenant. I have tried to find direct methods to perform this task, but there is no manual way to migrate Office 365 to Office 365 tenant.

I appreciate if you suggest me a solution, it can be manual or automated tool.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: I Need to Migrate Office 365 to Office 365

I suggest going to the Tech Community's Office 365 group as a good next to find the right solution. They have over 100k members and support from the product team to answer any technical questions related to O365. I'm looking forward to seeing other partners sharing their suggestions here as well! 

Level 1 Contributor

Re: I Need to Migrate Office 365 to Office 365

Yes, there is no manual way to perform migration of Office 365 to Office 365. You can migrate mailboxes from Office 365 to Office 365 account through third party software. I would like to suggest you this Office 365 to Office 365 migration tool to perform migration of Office 365 users mailboxes to another Office 365 tenant. With this software you can easily transfer entire mailboxes from one Office 365 to another Office 365 it will migrate emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and shared mailboxes. You can try this tool, it will definitely help you to migrate mailboxes from Office 365 to Office 365.