smithwright
Level 1 Contributor

I Need to Migrate Office 365 to Office 365

I need a solution to migrate mailboxes from Office 365 to Office 365, I have two Office 365 tenant with multiple user mailboxes, due to urgent company migration requirement I need to migrate mailboxes from one Office 365 to another Office 365 tenant. I have tried to find direct methods to perform this task, but there is no manual way to migrate Office 365 to Office 365 tenant.

I appreciate if you suggest me a solution, it can be manual or automated tool.

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18
Robinson000
Level 2 Contributor

If you still searching for a solution to transfer Office 365 mailbox to another Office 365 account. Then you can try the Cigati Office 365 Backup Tool. This single solution has various outstanding features to load and import data from Office 365 to Office 365. Also, you can migrate Office 365 single folder to various other file formats.

AnnuSeepal
Level 4 Contributor

Want to get the best Office 365 backup solutions? Try the best manual approach to backup office 365 account using eDiscovery step by step. If any users do not have enough technical knowledge you can use Office 365 Email Backup Tool to get Office 365 email backup soluition. So, follow the given procedures and get the most acceptable outcome here.

somitsvk
Level 2 Contributor

If you still looking for a solution to move Office 365 mailbox to another Office 365 account then you can try the MailsDaddy Exchange server suite. This single solution has various outstanding features to load and import data from Office 365 to Office 365. Also, you can migrate Office 365 single folder to various other file formats.

Get more info: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/exchange-server-suite/

philjohn
Level 1 Contributor

@smithwright Got one amazing and easy option to migrate mailbox data from one Office 365 account to another Office 365. You can give it a try. https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2343414-drs-office-365-email-backup-tool-to-backup-and-restore-o365-mailbox-data

Thanks

johnguptill
Level 1 Contributor

Hi, For Office 365 to Office 365 Migration You can check this blog post. This blog post instructs you step by step and you can migrate office 365 mailboxes data to Office 365 or other.

Click here:- https://www.shoviv.com/blog/office-365-to-office-365-migration/ 

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

Microsoft have some documentation around this with various recommendations. Personally we use 3rd party tools to facilitate.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/enterprise/microsoft-365-tenant-to-tenant-migrations?view=o365-worldwide

paulneri370
Visitor 1

Migrate mailbox from One Office 365 account to another Office 365 account is not easy for all, Its require technical skill and expertise. Any minor mistake can restrict the data migration. If you can afford, use the professional tool. Many companies offer such type of tools. You can visit Regain Software as well. They offer software at a very least price.

Thanks

JennySamuel
Level 1 Contributor

You can also try MailsDaddy Software solution to recover any email client data. It provides 25+ backup or recovery tools.

Siri01
Level 1 Contributor

To migrate Office 365 data to Office 365 account, you can use one of the simple and safe Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration software. This is the perfect tool to save your bulk or selective O365 data to another Office 365 Cloud account without any data loss. It supports all Windows editions and offers a free download facility for trial purposes. 

jorgeallen
Level 1 Contributor

EdbMails Office 365 Migration is a simple solution that helps to perform migration of mailboxes between two office 365 tenants, from Office 365 to Exchange. It also supports Office 365 to hosted Exchange migration.  The application supports Public folder and Archive mailbox migration. The software automatically maps the mailboxes between the source and target server and automatically creates mailboxes on the target server.

nickjhonson
Level 1 Contributor

You can smoothly get the Office 365 to Office 365 Migration Tool by searching the trustworthy software, but for the conversion use perfect utility. I would suggest using the reliable Office 365 to Office 365 App, this application offers the converter into several formats like Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, and Office 365. It also presences the intense preview before migrating the file just to make the migrator format confirm to the user. A free demo version is also available of this software up to 10 emails can easily be converted into all formats.

Know more about: https://www.gaintools.com/cloud-migration/

kinttyscodi
Visitor 1

If you want to migrate your mailboxes from one Office 365 to another Office 365 tenant, then you can try Kernel Office 365 Migration Tool to successfully migrate multiple mailboxes.

Phillips
Visitor 1

For the migrate Office 365 to Office 365, I would like to suggest you try Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool.

For more info visit -  https://www.shoviv.com/exchange-migration.html

Akshay_M
Level 3 Contributor

There is no direct method for tenant to tenant office 356 migration services provided by Microsoft. However there are 3rd party tools that provide this service.

You can do PST export and import to migrate a mailbox.

Regards,

Akshay

Exchange Administrator

JennySamuel
Level 1 Contributor

Does anyone have the manual method for migrating two O365 accounts?

davids
Visitor 1

You can try Migration Monster tool for o365 tenant to tenant migration.

ChristineW
Level 2 Contributor

Yes, there is no manual way to perform migration of Office 365 to Office 365. You can migrate mailboxes from Office 365 to Office 365 account through third party software. I would like to suggest you this Office 365 to Office 365 migration tool to perform migration of Office 365 users mailboxes to another Office 365 tenant. With this software you can easily transfer entire mailboxes from one Office 365 to another Office 365 it will migrate emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and shared mailboxes. You can try this tool, it will definitely help you to migrate mailboxes from Office 365 to Office 365.

czhu
Community Manager

I suggest going to the Tech Community's Office 365 group as a good next to find the right solution. They have over 100k members and support from the product team to answer any technical questions related to O365. I'm looking forward to seeing other partners sharing their suggestions here as well!