Technical Workshop Series: Implementing Dynamics 365 Customer Insights December 7 – 17, 2020
Absolutely last chance to sign up for this 8 days x 3 hours training on Customer Insights running the coming 2 weeks!
This Customer Insights training provides functional consultants, business analysts, or those in equivalent roles with enterprise resource planning (ERP) experience to learn and develop the skills needed to successfully implement a Customer Insights solution.
- Learn how to install and deploy an end-to-end Customer Insights solution, from ingesting data to activating insights for a 360-degree view of your customer
- Understand the architecture of Customer Insights, and patterns for successful solution deployments
- Learn how to adapt, extend, and integrate with Power Platform
The training will provide end-to-end guidance on:
- The recommended implementation approach
- The importance of Customer Data Platform (CDP) for implementing Customer Insights, during each stage of the recommended implementation approach
- Key artifacts and best practices such as enabling real-time data ingestion, understanding Power Query best practices, leveraging AI Builder to predict missing values, M3 best practices, segments insights and expansion, and Spark SQL for advanced measures and segments
To obtain the most out of this training, it is highly recommended participants fully attend all 8 daily sessions.
If you have attended the Customer Insights trainings in the past year, this course will provide a refresher and deeper dive on Customer Insights to improve your ability to design and develop a successful Customer Insights deployment. We will share best practices for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring a solution and applications.
- This is an incremental training. It offers updates and a technical deep dive on key artifacts and best practices (like the ones named above)
- Day 7 and Day 8 is where most of the key implementation guidance takes place
Takeaway: An end-to-end understanding of how to position and implement Customer Insights.
Important information regarding exercises/labs:
The exercises (hands-on labs) are an important component of this training. These build on top of each other and you are responsible for completing them. Thus, all participants need to complete all 8-days exercises in sequence. To get the most of the subject matter experts (SMEs) supporting you during the course, the exercises need to be completed in order. These SMEs will focus on the specific daily exercises/labs.
- A solid understanding of customer requirements in the areas of marketing, sales, and/or customer service.
- Recommended pre-read – Business Value of Customer Insights
Who Should Attend:
This training is recommended for Business Analysts, Functional Consultants, Solution Architects, Data Engineers, Data Scientist, Dynamics 365 Functional Consultants, Power Platform Functional Consultants, IT personnel who need to support the above roles with the basic technical and implementation tasks.