- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
[PreSales] Microsoft Catalyst Partner Training
The on-demand, free of charge Microsoft Catalyst Partner Training is relaunching and will be live for registration on August 25! Once live, please share the registration link with colleagues in your organization who want to become accredited in Catalyst—for information about the course, please read below.
If you started training previously but never completed it, then you should register for this training in order to become accredited. If you already completed all the training, you do not have to re-enroll in the new training, your status will remain ‘Accredited’.
ACTION: Please register for the training on 8/25 here following these steps:
- Click on the link and select “Register Now”
- Fill out the registration form (You will need your organization’s MPN ID)
- Read the Terms and Conditions and check the box for agreement
- Check your email (including junk / spam folders) for a registration confirmation from email@example.com which will include the training course link
- Attend the Catalyst Community Connect Call on 9/14 by downloading the attached calendar invite file (see call details below):
- September 14, 2022: 8am – 9am PST
Please note, it will take up to 2 business days to receive access to the course to allow for validation and set up. Also, the training will take at least 3 hours to complete and will require reaching 900 points and earning 4 IDEA (Inspire, Design, Empower, Achieve) badges. You will have until Friday October 28, 2022 to complete the training. Partial progress cannot be transferred over in the future – you’ll have to retake the entire course.
If you have any registration or course issues, please email: MSFTCatalystPreSales@microsoft.com.
Microsoft Catalyst Training (Partner Presales Immersion)
The training is an on-demand course on Microsoft Catalyst focused on the ‘how’ (IDEA framework execution) of Microsoft Catalyst. Partners will complete bite-size video modules, immersive activities, and quizzes, while gaining access to templates and resources through the online training platform.
The course will cover the following content:
- Microsoft Catalyst & IDEA Framework:
- Inspire: Design Thinking & Envisioning
- Design: Business Value Assessment & Solution Assessment
- Empower: Solution Demonstration
- Achieve: Deal Crafted Proposal
- FY23 Partner Activities
- Next steps and additional partner resources
The course is on-demand, therefore you can enroll at any time, and complete the training at your own pace until the close date on 10/28.
- Registration Opens: August 25, 2022
- Training Launch: August 29, 2022
- Catalyst Community Connect Call: September 14, 2022
- Training Completion Due Date: October 28, 2022
The following are the key benefits from completing the training:
- Gain a better understanding of Catalyst and how Microsoft sellers use it to pitch Business Applications to BDMs leveraging the IDEA Framework
- Execute Catalyst Accelerators with customers in order to accelerate Digital Transformation projects
- Assist in becoming eligible to earn up to USD $100K for executing Catalyst related activities using the Partner Activities. Please see eligibility requirements below or find additional information on the Transform site:
- 3+ Catalyst accredited professionals in Area of delivery
- Competency and Low Code Advanced Specialization status
ECIF status green (ECIF approval in new country ~ 2-3 weeks)