- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Personalize Customer Experiences with Dynamics 365 Marketing and Customer Insights Workshop | Nov 29 to Dec 1, 2022
Personalize Customer Experiences with Dynamics 365 Marketing and Customer Insights: Nov 29 to Dec 1, 2022 | 10:00 to 14:30
The path to delivering more relevant customer engagements and building deeper connections starts with unifying siloed data to aid in creating personalized experiences. Join the Personalize Customer Experiences with Dynamics 365 Marketing and Customer Insights Workshop for 3 days of technical insights on how you can unlock the value of your unified customer data. Learn how this enables you to create static or dynamic segments, leverage customer intent predictions, and utilize the pre-build connectors to increase marketing efficiency.
Drive deep skills applications with Business Applications
Strengthen your career with advanced hands-on technical training. During this workshop, you will gain insight into:
- Capabilities and key scenarios of the Microsoft Customer Experience Platform
- How to deliver meaningful customer experiences with Dynamics 365 Marketing
- How to unify data to get a single view of customers with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- How to manage external connections and enrich predictions
The Personalize Customer Experiences with Dynamics 365 Marketing and Customer Insights Workshop is an intermediate to advanced level training event. Participants should be familiar with and have some work experience with the relevant solutions. In addition, having knowledge of the relevant role-based certification content (passing the exam is not required) is suggested. Participants can prepare for the event using one of the following options:
- Study the relevant role-based content available on [Hyperlink to relevant learning path: Microsoft Learn]
- Attend a Cloud Week for Partners event and select the appropriate role-based track
- If your organization is part of the Microsoft Learn Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI), attend a formal Microsoft Official Course (MOC) through the ESI Learning Portal LXP
- Find free self-paced learning content and technical documentation related to the workshop topics at Microsoft Learn
Starting at 10 AM CEST this 3-day virtual workshop runs for 4 hours a day and will feature hands-on labs to help develop specialized skills, as well as live Q&As with technical experts.
For those who are unable to make it to the sessions at Microsoft, Kanalvej office- please be informed that the same sessions can be attended to online from your preferred locations. Just make sure that you register for them at Microsoft Events.