- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Microsoft Customer Success Day
Announcing Microsoft Customer Success Day
We are excited to announce the first ever global, digital Microsoft Customer Success Day event! This event is sponsored by Microsoft and will be held online on March 16, 2023.
Come and get inspired by Microsoft’s senior thought leaders, software engineers, and customer success experts who are focused on empowering customers to accelerate their success with Dynamics and Power Platform products. Our fantastic speakers are ready to share their insights on how to accelerate and transform your business.
What’s the Buzz?
This one-of-a-kind event is dedicated to Microsoft Business Applications customer success with dedicated tracks covering implementation, adoption, optimization/expansion, and migration in support of business value management, adoption, and change management themes.
You will have insider access to unique information, opportunities, and connections they need to further their Business Applications success journey.
- Learn from Microsoft experts and their robust, best practice methodologies applicable for customers of all sizes
- Gain new ideas on how to utilize the Business Application products and solutions in more useful ways
- Level up to provide a more productive and exciting work environment
- Ask product experts questions during the live Q&A
Who Will be speaking?
We plan to kick-off this event with business and technical executive keynotes from Emily He, CVP of Business Applications Marketing, and Charles Lamanna, CVP of Business Applications Platform at Microsoft. Additional Microsoft speakers& experts will be announced on the event website.
Asks and Actions:
- Register HERE
- Post on social media to let people know you’re going (and don’t forget to tag us at #MCSD23!)
- Keep an eye out for more details
We can’t wait to see you there!