soudutta
Microsoft

Configuring Warehouse Management for Lite Use Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management

Session overview

This session will cover examples of use cases, a review of core concepts and a live end-to-end demonstration of how to configure the Warehouse Management module in D365 Supply Chain Management to meet "lite use" requirements. Prior to the event, please provide your feedback in this short, 2-minute survey: aka.ms/WMSFeedback

Presented by:

Nicole Gump, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft

Zach Greenvoss,  Principal R&D Solution Architect, Microsoft

Register for the web conference

This web conference is virtual event and is being offered live at two separate times to accommodate various time zones and busy schedules.  The Presenters will cover the same topics at each session; please attend the one that best fits your schedule.

Session 1

Date: March 30, 2022

Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Pacific time

Registration URL: https://aka.ms/DTT055EXT-Register

Session 2

Date: March 31, 2022

Time: 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Pacific time

Registration URL: https://aka.ms/DTT055EXT2-Register

Click here to calculate your local time.

Watch later

This session will be recorded. The recording will be available on the Tech Talks Dynamics Community Page within 5 business days post event. Be sure to register even if you are unable to attend the live event. This will ensure that you receive the post-session email messaging which will include details on how to access the recording and any available session materials.

Registration support

For registration support call: 800-290-5900

Technical support

Having trouble with the meeting on the day of the live event? 

For support with Teams Live Events click here

6 REPLIES 6
RikardWekelius
Visitor 1

I searched the Tech Talks Community page for the recording but not available (5+ days plus post event). When will the recording be available? Thank you

soudutta
Microsoft

Hi RikardWekelius,

I have reached out to the concerned team and await their response. Meanwhile I would recommend you to please wait and keep checking on the TechTalks page.

Best regards,

Dutta.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@ASobiek can you help with the above by chance? Thank you! 

Eimsis
Visitor 1

Hello, 

is the first session recording available? I only see the Recording for the 2nd session covering the business case in distribution light use, while I believe the first case scenario of retail backroom has no recording so far? 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@soudutta THANK YOU!! 

rosschester84
Visitor 1

In case you're looking for a reliable developer, I can recommend that you check out this developer from eastern europe, the company is completely reliable and offers a wide choice of services. You can easily contact them.