DevOps for partners
Trying to figure out which is best for building up your DevOps practices and competencies? Look no further!
In order to solve problems, adapt to new technology, and collaborate across teams, customers are rapidly realizing the value of GitHub and Azure DevOps together.
Every single customer has a potential DevOps opportunity (project, upskilling, advice, etc), from traditional DevOps to MLOps or DevSecOps, we want our Partners to BE READY to take it and maximize its business value.
Microsoft is uniquely positioned to help DevOps teams collaborate, automate, and secure the app of the future.
Start today and check out our carefully curated list of resources:
- Try out GitHub free license.
- GitHub Public Road map.
- DevOps with GitHub learning journey for Partners.
- Check out GitHub DevOps related Learning Paths at Microsoft Learn.
- With GitHub Learning Lab, grow your skills by completing fun, realistic projects.
- A collection of resources on how to facilitate Machine Learning Ops with GitHub.
- With may security capabilities, GitHub offers tools that support every part of a DevSecOps workflow.
- Azure DevOps Feature Timeline
- Check out the Azure DevOps related Learning Paths
- Azure DevOps Labs will help you to get started with Azure DevOps services to automate software delivery and meet business needs.
Comment below and let us know how we can help to build your DevOps competencies and practices.