mhogendoorn
Level 2 Contributor

macOS Remote desktop is not able to login

Hi All,

we are running one of our first Azure Desktop projects. For this particular customer we have one mac client and he is not able to connect. For the user inquestion we have downloaded the latest macOS Remote Desktop client but when we try to subscribe to  https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/api/arm/feeddiscovery and login with the corporate account we receive: Unfortunately, this application does not currently support your work or schools regional cloud environment.

Does any one have a clue what it means? Screenshot_1.png

8 REPLIES 8
MarioJaeckle
Visitor 1

Same problem in my company - we want to deploy a bot via the bot framework composer. It happened first last friday, than out of the blue worked again, no its broken the whole morning. We tried it on multiple machines - no luck.

ersk02
Visitor 1

Hey, Im also getting this message when working with bot composer when trying to login. I was able to do this just a couple of days ago but now its not working. 

akieft
Microsoft

Interesting, does it also happen with other accounts on that same mac client? Just wondering if it could be account related...

Regards,

Andre

mhogendoorn
Level 2 Contributor

Yes changing the account gives the same result. 

akieft
Microsoft

Just to be sure, this is working fine with the same account on Windows machines right? And what type of account are we trying with? Is it an AAD sync-ed account? Does it make any difference if you try with the "@tenantname.onmicrosoft.com" alias? And does it work via the browser on Mac?

akieft
Microsoft

I'll check internally if anyone has seen this before. In parallel, I would suggest raising a support ticket to have this further investigated by our support teams.

-Andre

mhogendoorn
Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andre, just tried again and the login is succesful. Thanks for looking!

akieft
Microsoft

Then it must have been a glitch in the Matrix 😌. Thanks for letting us know.

-Andre