akieft
Microsoft

Zoom on WVD

In case you have customers that are not using Teams (yet) but need to use Zoom on WVD, Zoom has released a new version of their Zoom client for VDI that now supports WVD. This Zoom client for VDI helps by offloading en/decoding to the endpoints and communicates directly with the Zoom cloud vs through the virtual desktops.

Read more on how it works and what the limitations are here: VDI client features comparison – Zoom Help Center and download the new version here: New updates for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) – Zoom Help Center

5 REPLIES 5
mohanmunaswamy
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Team,

I have installed Zoom WVD as per Zoom VDI instructions, Zoom Client VDI on WVD Machine, and Zoom Plugin in End Client. and Audio is working fine but Video is not redirecting as expected. 

Your Help is highly appreciated here.

mohanmunaswamy_0-1630676992932.png

akieft
Microsoft

As this is all happening within the Zoom client, I would suggest reaching out to the support team of Zoom for further troubleshooting. See also: Zoom technical support – Zoom Help Center

Regards,

Andre

mohanmunaswamy
Level 1 Contributor

Attaching correct file

akieft
Microsoft

As Zoom created and tested the plug-in for certain versions of the Windows Remote Desktop client, I would suggest that you reach out to Zoom to get a definitive answer on what the minimum version should be.

-Andre

a504662
Visitor 1

That is great news, what is the minimum or compatible "Windows Remote Desktop client" version support's Zoom Plugin for WVD?