Updated Azure Virtual Desktop pricing calculator
We’ve made some updates to the Azure pricing calculator to improve the overall experience for sellers, customers and partners. Pricing Calculator | Microsoft Azure . These improvements include:
- New product name
- An updated layout to automatically include
- A Storage section with both managed disk and file storage bandwidth
- a custom section detailing cost per user – this will get improved in the next revision
There are more updates to come though which are planned for released in the first half of Fy22 (dates yet to be finalized):
- Inclusion of Licenses and per user pricing option
- Text updates for storage – info bubbles
- Less than 100 users & greater than 5,000 users
- Cost per user pricing in each individual section
- Recommended option that will auto-populate based on certain inputs – similar to the existing cost solution configurator spreadsheet
Glad to know that the there's an update from v2 to v3. Looking at it now 😃
Also, for the GearUp site, any idea what sort of access or account do Partner need to access it ?
There is some content on GearUp that we are allowed to share with partners, however the site itself is internal-only nowadays and restricted to users with Microsoft corpnet access only. But partners can utilize the Partner Zone site for content, which will soon include all applicable customer and partner ready assets from GearUp (estimated Sept/Oct 2021): https://www.microsoft.com/azure/partners.
thanks for the cost configurator link - I get an authentication error, saying Microsoft network credentials are required to access GearUp. Is the link accessible to Microsoft partners please?