- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Updated Azure Virtual Desktop pricing calculator
We’ve made some updates to the Azure pricing calculator to improve the overall experience for sellers, customers and partners. Pricing Calculator | Microsoft Azure . These improvements include:
- New product name
- An updated layout to automatically include
- A Storage section with both managed disk and file storage bandwidth
- a custom section detailing cost per user – this will get improved in the next revision
There are more updates to come though which are planned for released in the first half of Fy22 (dates yet to be finalized):
- Inclusion of Licenses and per user pricing option
- Text updates for storage – info bubbles
- Less than 100 users & greater than 5,000 users
- Cost per user pricing in each individual section
- Recommended option that will auto-populate based on certain inputs – similar to the existing cost solution configurator spreadsheet
I´m using this threath related to Azure Calculator for Azure Virtual Desktop. When I select the Reserved Instances for 1 or 3 years, the price DO NOT BE REDUCE, in fact, the Price is heavily increase. Is this a bug? I any one having the same behaviour?
For your reference, I´m using West Europe Region, 700 users, 160 hours, concurrency 92% to 5%, D8as V4 8 vcpus. Screenshoot attached.
Thank you in advanced!
I am also struggling to access the GearUp page as a Microsoft Partner. Can you advise?
Glad to know that the there's an update from v2 to v3. Looking at it now 😃
Also, for the GearUp site, any idea what sort of access or account do Partner need to access it ?
There is some content on GearUp that we are allowed to share with partners, however the site itself is internal-only nowadays and restricted to users with Microsoft corpnet access only. But partners can utilize the Partner Zone site for content, which will soon include all applicable customer and partner ready assets from GearUp (estimated Sept/Oct 2021): https://www.microsoft.com/azure/partners.
I have the same question as Pathomas.
I've tried using my work account and MPN account. Both aren't giving me access to GearUp.
thanks for the cost configurator link - I get an authentication error, saying Microsoft network credentials are required to access GearUp. Is the link accessible to Microsoft partners please?