Azure Forum DK kick-off event

PreviewImage.png

We are very excited to kick-off Azure Forum DK, the Danish Partner Zone, and invite you all for the first Azure Forum DK event. Please, sign up for the event here. There are limited seats for this event, so first come first serve. We can't wait to see you. 

Facts:

• Date: Thursday, February 6
  • Tiem: 09:30 to 12:30 (lunch included) 
  • Focus: Azure market opportunities, 5 top Azure news, and partner spotlight case

Learn more and signup for the event here!

Please, comment below if you have any questions or feedback. 

5 REPLIES 5
Level 2 Contributor

I would also like to see an event in Jylland!

The information we get at an event like this probably isn't worth to use a hole day to get.

It’s better to move one or maybe two persons, than every interested partner in Jylland has to go to Copenhagen.

@ThomasKragh, thank you for replying. I see your logic. We appreciate your feedback. 

Level 2 Contributor

Do you plan events in Jylland?
Microsoft

@Mema and @ThomasKragh you can easily join the next Azure Forum Webinar virtually on the 25th of May, 2020

Just register for the Azure Forum Webinar 

This is the Agenda for the day:

09:00 - 09:05 Welcome

09:05 - 09:45 Topic of the Day Cloud Compliance by Ole Kjeldsen (Danish Tech Officer)

09:45 - 10:30 5 in 45 Compliance in Azure by Torben Juhl (Partner Technology Strategist)

10:30 -10:55 Spotlight Partner Enablement by Charlotte Lehmann (Partner Enablement)

10:55 - 11:00 Closing 

I hope to virtually e-see you. 

We are looking forward to connect with you and hope you bring some good questions to the session!

Hi @Mema. Thank you for being the first to engage! This is something we have considered. In the beginning, the Azure Forum event series will be held at the Microsoft office in Copenhagen. @ElenaStaszak is responsible for events and value feedback like this. 

Alternatively, we could initiate virtual meetings with the community. This community is meant to be shaped by you. So, thank you for contributing.