Hero Banner

Australia Partner Zone discussions

A dedicated area for Australian Partners to connect around local content and ask questions.

Highlighted
Visitor 1

Problems with Net New Customers showingh in Microsft Partner portal

Not sure if this the right area but we are having problems with our clients syncing and reflecting in our Net new clients for our Gold Mid Market Cloud certification and can't get any resolution or headway via standard partner support number. Is there any support contacts in Aus that can assist, don't want to roll back to silver?

Thanks in Advnace

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Problems with Net New Customers showingh in Microsft Partner portal

Hi @MCushing sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Could I please check if you received a ticket number in your conversations with the support team? I can help to connect you with someone locally who can provide assistance on next steps however this will need the support ticket number as well as any info you can provide on why the support team were unable to assist. If you don't have one already, can I suggest calling 13 20 58 (option 3,1).

You may also find the Support page useful as there's answers to common Partner Centre questions here:  https://partner.microsoft.com/en-au/support    

If the support line or online help are unable to assist, please email me (a-raclea@microsoft.com) the ticket number and I can connect you with someone on next steps. 

Highlighted
Microsoft

Re: Problems with Net New Customers showingh in Microsft Partner portal

Hi,

I am program manager for MPN competencies.

It takes about 2-3 weeks before the new customers will start getting counted against your competencies. When were these new customers acquired? Can you please share your MPNID with me over email?

Thanks