Data & AI Partner Quarterly Update
Exclusive Microsoft Data & AI Quarterly Partner Update
Please join us for our first Data and AI Quarterly Partner Update in FY20. Data and AI continues to be a key priority for customers, partners, and Microsoft—and with the pace of Microsoft innovation and changing technology landscape, we want to ensure you have the latest information so you can continue to assist your customers in solving critical business problems using Microsoft’s hybrid data and AI platform.
These Data and AI Quarterly Partners Updates are invite only and confidential for Microsoft’s exclusive Partner Network where Microsoft’s experts and thought-leaders will discuss the latest motions, products, and programs for the Data and AI business. Please note that content is under NDA.
- 9am-10am Thursday 5th September ('Teams' call)
- Products: Azure SQL Hyperscale database – supports 100 TB of data with high throughput and performance
- Products: Databricks on Azure – update on Databricks, including Enablement opportunities
- Motions: Data Warehouse Modernisation update
• Mauricio Toledo Guzman, Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships, Databricks
• Kaiser Larsen, Senior Product Marketing Manager; Seattle, USA
• Mohamed Kabiruddin, Cloud Solution Architect, Sydney, Australia
• Joanne Marone, Azure Lead, Sydney, Australia
If interested in the Data & AI update, please email Mark Alexander (Data & AI Partner Strategy Lead) on firstname.lastname@example.org for an exclusive invitation. Please note, if you choose to participate in this session using Microsoft Teams, your name, email address, phone number, and/or title may be viewable by other session participants.