Hero Banner

Ask Me Anything

Join and stay up to date with the latest Ask Me Anything Sessions!

Andra
Community Manager

(On-Demand reording available): MPC Ask Me Anything Maximize your opportunities with Microsoft Business Applications​

Event description:  

With Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can help customers transform their businesses by activating digital selling, building agile business processes, enabling always-on service, managing financial risk and fraud protection, building resilient supply chains, and generating proactive business insights. 

Join us for this session where we’ll discuss your revenue growth opportunities and return on investment you could realize by expanding into line-of-business (LOB) with Microsoft Business Applications, help your customers build agile business processes and activate digital selling.  

We’ll provide practical guidance on how you can use Microsoft’s Partner Insights data to find revenue opportunities in your existing customer base and drive demand using Microsoft’s go-to-market materials and engines.

Featured Speakers

Pombo.pngAlexandre Pombo is a Sales Lead Business Applications at Microsoft. In his current role, Alex is defining and setting the strategy for Small and Medium Business Worldwide across all Microsoft Cloud solutions, Dynamics 365, Azure, and Office, working in close collaboration with several channel partners and engines driving exponential revenue growth and Customer acquisition.  

He is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in the Information Technology Industry working for renowned companies like Microsoft and IBM in US and Internationally.  

Andra_3-1615986940228.png

Sindy Park is a Business Strategy Manager, leading Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program marketing at Microsoft. In her role, she is responsible for building a thriving, world-class ecosystem of partners driving revenue and performance growth to enable customer digital transformation at scale. 

Resources: 

2 REPLIES 2
Andra
Community Manager

@elize thanks for catching that.

Now it should work. Can you please confirm?

Alternatively you can download the meeting invite under the post.

Thank you,

Andra

elize
Visitor 1

Hello, when i click on register- i got error

elize_0-1618217470647.png