Hero Banner

Ask Me Anything

Join and stay up to date with the latest Ask Me Anything Sessions!

Andra
Community Manager

(On-Demand recording) MPC Ask Me Anything: Accelerate your Cloud business growth with Azure sales plays

Event description:  

• Grow your cloud services business with Azure. Microsoft Azure provides you with the platform, tools, and resources to help your customers get maximum benefit from the cloud while creating new and recurring revenue streams for your business. 
  • You can offer consulting, migration, and support to customers who are moving to cloud environments in addition to accelerating their transition to remote work with cost-effective, secure virtual desktop solutions.  
  • Join us for this informative session where we’ll discuss the revenue growth opportunities with Windows Server/SQL Server on Azure and Windows Virtual DesktopWe’ll provide practical guidance on how you can use Microsoft’s Partner Insights data to find revenue opportunities in your existing customer base and drive demand using Microsoft’s go-to-market materials and engines. 

Featured Speakers: 

John.png

John O’Meara is a Senior Global Partner Development Manager at Microsoft, focused on the success of services providers and global indirect providers strategy at Microsoft.  In his role, he is responsible for driving strategy to accelerate partner business growth through indirect channel focusing on Azure and commercial marketplace at scale.  

Andra_1-1615985271495.png

Sindy Park is a Business Strategy Manager, leading Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program marketing at Microsoft. In her role, she is responsible for building a thriving, world-class ecosystem of partners driving revenue and performance growth to enable customer digital transformation at scale. 

Resources: 

0 REPLIES 0