Marketplace Rewards activation in Partner Center Series: How to become a featured solution on Microsoft’s Commercial Marketplace
Do you have a live offer on Microsoft AppSource or Azure Marketplace? Would you like to receive premium placement by appearing as a featured solution within the commercial marketplace?
During this live event we will explain what the featured apps program is, who is eligible for it, and what you can do to get your solution featured on the commercial marketplace.
Eli Sigel is a Business Program Manager on the Microsoft commercial marketplace team, responsible for the Featured Apps program within Marketplace Rewards. Eli holds graduate degrees in Business (MBA) and Computer Science (MSc). Prior to Microsoft he was a product manager at a number of start-ups and tech companies.
- Session presentation – attached
- Marketplace rewards desk – email@example.com
- Marketplace go to market video series – aka.ms/commercialmarketplacevideos
- Marketplace best practices guide – https://assetsprod.microsoft.com/mpn/en-us/azure-marketplace-and-appsource-best-practice-guide.pdf
- Go to market toolkit - https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/asset/collection/azure-marketplace-and-appsource-publisher-toolkit#/
- Publisher guide - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketplace/marketplace-publishers-guide
If you missed the live event, you can now review the recording on-demand below!