Hero Banner

Ask Me Anything

Join and stay up to date with the latest Ask Me Anything Sessions!

Andra
Community Manager

Ask Me Anything: Unlocking your co-sell benefits to drive positive customer outcomes (On-Demand recordings, November 4)

Event description

Reaching new customers has never been more important. At Microsoft, we want to help drive customer acquisition efforts at scale leveraging our platforms and utilizing go-to-market benefits that drive demand for your solutions.  In this session, we will dig into the benefits for In Market, Co-sell Ready and Co-sell Incentive offers when co-selling across the direct, partner and Microsoft seller channels.

Featured speakers:

KATE.jpgKate Gibbons  is the One Commercial Partner worldwide Co-sell Product Marketing Manager. Prior to joining One Commercial Partner, Kate spent three years in a customer and partner experience team within Azure engineering. Kate brings a diverse industry background to Microsoft, having once been a legislative aide to a U.S. Congressman, a fashion executive and a newspaper reporter. Kate has a master’s degree in journalism and mass communication from the University of Colorado—Boulder.

Time zone 1:

Time zone 2: 

0 REPLIES 0