Ask Me Anything
The next Ask Me Anything event will be December 13th, 7-11am PST; the topic will be Practice Development Playbooks

Don't see your topic? Start a Topic
Highlighted
Community Manager

Ask Me Anything Topic: Practice Development Playbooks

Melissa Mulholland_Photo.jpgIntroducing Melissa Mulholland, this week's Microsoft expert. Melissa is the Microsoft Partner Cloud Profitability Lead. She focuses on enabling partners and customers to accelerate their business transformation in the Cloud delivering increased profitability, efficiency, and scale across Microsoft's Cloud services.

What are the Practice Development Playbooks? These playbooks were developed with insights and best practices of over 1,000 Microsoft partners, and provide essential blueprint and tools to develop, analyze, manage and secure an effective cloud practice. Download them here.

Please ask Melissa any questions on this thread from December 6-13 and she will respond on the 13th; the top kudoed questions will be answered first.

This AMA is live December 13th 7-11am PST.

To ensure you do not forget, please download calendar invite below!

Level 4 Contributor

Re: Ask Me Anything Topic: Practice Development Playbooks

FYI ... the calendar invite is not working.

It throws this error:

MPC error.jpg

Level 4 Contributor

Re: Ask Me Anything Topic: Practice Development Playbooks

Is there a playbook for those interested in developing for the next generation of Microsoft products?

Specifically for Hololens (Mixed Reality); Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning