Hero Banner

Ask Me Anything

Stay tuned for next upcoming Ask Me Anything Session Event in August!

Highlighted
Level 6 Contributor

Ask Me Anything [RECAP] How to Navigate the MSFT Partner Support Experience

You can now experience the OnDemand "Ask Me Anything" session hosted by Microsoft’s Senior Support & Partner Planner, Thad Schwebke on, "How to Navigate the MSFT Partner Support Experience".

If you have additional questions, make a post below and Thad or his team will follow up with you.

Keep an eye out for our next monthly AMA happening on December 19th at 9am PST.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft

Re: Ask Me Anything [RECAP] How to Navigate the MSFT Partner Support Experi

Hi,

For those that were on the Ask Me Anything session and for those that missed it, please reach out to Partner Support Feedback (psf@microsoft.com) with any feedback on the partner.microsoft.com support experience.  We want to hear from you so let us know what's working well and where we can improve your support experience.

Remember, there will be UI changes coming in December Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Level 3 Contributor

Hi,

I would like to understand how I could reach our partners effectively to let them know about a new product exclusively developed for partners' Sales and Marketing team. This will help them get more customers by leveraging AI technology. Please visit - https://mspartner.fiind.ai/ for more details. I would like to help the partners to leverage this wonderful platform as there are partners who are already leveraging this platform.

Microsoft

Hi,

For those that were on the Ask Me Anything session and for those that missed it, please reach out to Partner Support Feedback (psf@microsoft.com) with any feedback on the partner.microsoft.com support experience.  We want to hear from you so let us know what's working well and where we can improve your support experience.

Remember, there will be UI changes coming in December Smiley Happy

Microsoft

Reference Material for Ask Me Anything: Navigating the partner support exp

Here is the reference material from the presentation:

• Microsoft Partner website > select Support
  • How to get support for Microsoft Partners - KB article will be updated every time we update the experience (More Information: contains all Categories, Topics and Issues available)
  • We’re Listening - Provide Feedback:
  • Content: On KB's look for Did this sovle your problem?  Yes/No
    • General: provide specifics so we can improve the experience through Was this page helpful? At the bottom of the support pages (Yes/No and then a text box)
    • Partner Support Feedback psf@microsoft.com
  • Check back regularly as we are making improvements
  • Start Chat anywhere through the Start Chat button from the bottom right of the support pages and many more!
  • Review the Support blog post Nov 26th, 2018