- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Ask Me Anything (On-Demand recording): Learn how to leverage our digital marketing platforms to drive demand and nurture leads
How to access the on-demand recording:
- If you are not already signed in, please sign in with your Partner Center credentials.
- Head over to the AMA Recap to review the recording.
- Be sure to subscribe to the Go-To-Market with Microsoft Partner Community forum for ongoing connections with the Go-To-Market team.
With more than 67% of the buyers’ journey done online, amplifying content and messaging through digital marketing (social, email, web) is more important than ever. In this session, you'll learn how leveraging Digital Marketing Content OnDemand and Qorus Content Hub through your Go-To-Market with Microsoft resources—at no additional cost—can save time and increase your digital marketing reach.
- Digital Marketing Content OnDemand is designed to drive growth by generating awareness and enabling customer acquisition through your digital channels, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email and websites/blogs. Sign up today!
- Qorus Content Hub is our sales enablement tool that allows you to effectively and efficiently nurture the leads you generate by accessing and customizing email templates, datasheets, pitch decks, eBooks, white papers, and more—in seconds. Sign up today!
Register for this AMA to learn how these digital marketing tools can help grow your business.
Cheryl Haney, the interim lead for WW OCP Go-To-Market digital resources, supporting Cydney Hoffnagle and Microsoft Partner Network partners for the past 3 years.
She is responsible for the digital resources partner experience as well as curating campaign content for the Digital Marketing Content OnDemand program. Additionally, she supports Smart Partner Marketing, Partner Marketing Center and Qorus Content Hub. She works with internal Microsoft stakeholders as well as partners globally to continually make improvements to the digital marketing programs, designed to help partners build and optimize their marketing strategy, increase demand generation, and capture leads.
Is there a specific topic you’d like to learn more about? Email usand let us know! Your voice helps us continue to raise the bar and provide valuable content for our partners.
Follow us @MicrosoftGTM for news about Microsoft Partners, their cloud solutions, and digital marketing.
Are the events recorded? The reason why I ask is that I live in Sydney, Australia and so this event is at 4:00 am for me. Best wishes and many thanks.