Ask Me Anything: Learn how to Go-To-Market with Microsoft in 4 quick steps (On-Demand recording available)
Subscribe to the Go-To-Market with Microsoft Partner Community forum for ongoing connections with the Go-To-Market team.
The Go-To-Market with Microsoft program is designed to provide you with everything you need to build a strong marketing engine. In this Ask Me Anything Live Event, you’ll learn four ways we can help you drive customer acquisition today:
- Content: With marketing and campaign content, you can easily build a solid marketing strategy to increase customer reach and amplify your brand.
- Technology: Our Marketing technology (martech) easily prepares you for high-touch engagements with customers to increase demand generation.
- Consultation: We have robust guidance and support resources to help you pull it all together to go to market with Microsoft.
- Get started today! Learn how the program supports your business journey and can help you achieve your marketing goals.
Jordan Helling, Global Operations Lead, Go-To-Market with Microsoft, One Commercial Partner
Jordan Helling, joined Microsoft in 2013 leading event strategy for Microsoft Windows commercial and gaming events from there she moved into a variety of digital marketing roles within the Enterprise Partner Group and Cloud + Enterprise Integrated Marketing. Today, Jordan leads global operations for the Go-To-Market with Microsoft Desk the team of Marketing Specialists that support partners with the completion of their Go-To-Market offers included with their partnership with Microsoft. The desk has 6 delivery centers across the globe, supporting 10 languages; enabling partners to grow their cloud business through marketing services and technology.
- Go-To-Market with Microsoft website: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/go-to-market
- How to Go-To-Market with Microsoft guide: Click here to download