- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Microsoft Sales Bootcamp Series
Sign up for the Microsoft Partner Sales Bootcamp Series
The Microsoft Partner Sales Bootcamp series is taking place throughout April and May—and you can save your seat today! This training series consists of four 180-minute live sessions and shares conversation starters across the Microsoft Cloud, including Business Applications, Azure, Security, and Modern Work.
First bootcamp: Sales Training for Business Applications
When: The bootcamp will be held on April 12 from 7 to 10 am Pacific Time.
What: We will cover driving digital transformation through Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. It will also explore specific value props, how to identify business opportunities, available sales resources, and more.
Who: This virtual bootcamp is open to anyone familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform and looking to improve their sales skills. It is also a good training opportunity for those experienced in the area but new to Microsoft, or familiar with other Microsoft areas but new to Business Applications.
Reasons to attend the bootcamp series
The bootcamp series will cover conversation best practices, objection handling, and sales programs. Come learn how to:
- Engage customers in relevant, value-add conversations to identify business opportunities
- Improve impact by addressing pain points, showcasing real-time customer benefits, and creating business value
- Generate more opportunities through upselling and cross-selling within the four areas of the Microsoft Cloud
- Follow up and aligning with Microsoft field sales to effectively accelerate the customer journey
- Communicate resources to successfully navigate the sales process