Watch the CXO Summit on demand!
Join us for an on-demand virtual event designed specifically for nonprofit leaders who are focused on applying innovation and technology to accelerate impact. During these challenging times we want to ensure your customers have the solutions they need to continue their important work. Some of the exciting topics include:
- Firsthand accounts of the critical role nonprofits such as the Canadian Red Cross, Make A Wish, and YMCA Victoria have played in the COVID-19 pandemic
- Real-world examples of enabling remote work by Antonia Martinez and Flora Muglia, Microsoft
- Guidance on managing and securing access to apps, data, and devices, featuring Mercy Housing
- Best practices for rapidly adapting your business processes, featuring Australian Red Cross and Barhead’s Rona the Chatbot
- Ideas for enhancing constituent engagement and fundraising
- Practical tips on analyzing results and data driven programming, featuring the Datawarehouse QuickStart
- Driving transparency and standards with the Nonprofit Accelerator and the Nonprofit Common Data Model
- Available training and resources for nonprofits
Register and watch the Microsoft Nonprofit CXO Summit 8 session, 2-hour online event!