- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Remote Work Offer
On April 13th, the Tech for Social Impact Team launched the COVID-19 Offer, an offer designed to support critical care and first response nonprofits with remote work support and virtual training.
This offer is prioritized for critical care and first response nonprofits, limited to: health support, human services, public safety, food and nutrition, housing support and COVID-19 research organizations. It is active between now and June 30, 2020, for eligible nonprofits.
Double the Azure credit for specified nonprofits from $3,500 to $7,000 to be used within 12 months.
To support Window Virtual Desktop scenarios we are making 100 licenses of Windows Upgrade available through our TechSoup donation offer and coupling that with a Windows Enterprise E3 trial for up to 100 seats for six months. This will provide the base operating system licenses to take advantage of all the Windows Virtual Desktop capabilities for mid-size organizations.
To help organizations rapidly deploy we are setting up three new remote services free of charge:
- Azure Onboarding Concierge: To help organizations set up their Azure credit subscription, understand administrator roles, cost management and governance best practices
- Windows Virtual Desktop Help Desk: To support organizations with technical questions during their deployment of Windows Virtual Desktop, and will engage organizations with a partner or FastTrack for long–term extended support to ensure an efficient and effective deployment
- Microsoft Community Training (MCT) Concierge: Microsoft Community Training supports personalized learning for a large-scale mobile-based community. This service provides an overview of available content and assists with configuration and deployment
Existing eligible organizations: See these benefits in the Microsoft Nonprofit Portal by clicking the COVID-19 response offer and begin provisioning
- New eligible organizations: Start by registering through the Microsoft Nonprofit Portal by clicking “get started” to begin the nonprofit validation process and, once approved as an eligible nonprofit that meets the first response and critical care requirements, the Microsoft nonprofit portal will be provisioned with the COVID-19 response offer.
- Exceptions: While nonprofit customers can purchase the new “Azure plan” offer in CSP via customer-led, Microsoft-led and partner-led motions, nonprofit customers are commercial customers and nonprofit pricing for Azure is currently not supported. Because of this, nonprofit customers qualify for an exception to the policy and can purchase Azure via EA/SCE. Please work with your Microsoft contact for additional assistance.
- Additional details: See our FAQ guide