Ready to win a Microsoft award?
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards nomination are now open!
These awards acknowledge outstanding successes and innovations by partners in over 100 countries and in wide a variety of categories, all related to partner competencies, cloud technology, and entrepreneurial spirit.
This year, we are excited to announce two changes:
- The Nonprofit Partner of the Year Award is integrated in the Industry awards category, showing further commitment from Microsoft that nonprofit is a key industry.
- There’s a new Social Impact Award category where you can demonstrate impact outside of nonprofit customers as well!
The partner of the year awards nomination tool is open now until April 21, 2021, at 11:59 P.M. Pacific time.
Winners and finalists are celebrated in July at the Microsoft Inspire 2021 Virtual Event.
- Familiarize yourself with the complete award guidelines.
- Read through the 2021 official rules.
- Find answers to your frequently asked questions.
- Read the blog for more details.
Please join the "How to Win the Nonprofit Partner of the Year Award" session on March 10, where we'll share tips and tricks for writing an award winning and impactful submission.
Thanks for the session today Nicole! We'd love to get the session's recording. If you or anyone else does another one of these sessions please let us know. I know a few others that would like to attend.